- This event has passed.
Collegiate Conference at Brook Lea Country Club
February 24 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Key Note Speaker
Company Sponsored Discussion Panels
Company Sponsored Student Market Campaign Competition
Career Fair Area
AMA | Rochester is the only local association providing vibrant marketing programs, networking opportunities, a collegiate awards and student volunteer opportunities to our future young marketing professionals in Western New York area universities and colleges. AMA | Rochester supports WNY AMA Collegiate Chapters and marketing clubs not affiliated with AMA Collegiate Chapters. AMA | Rochester Collegiate Relations organizes the annual Rochester Professional Chapter Collegiate Conference with sponsoring Universities, Colleges and Professionals in WNY.
AMA | Rochester Collegiate Relations provides Western NY universities and colleges’ Business programs access to our professional members and AMA | Rochester programs as a viable networking and educational training opportunity for the future young professional marketing leaders. The Collegiate Conference one day event is organized around key note speakers, professional discussion panels, company sponsored student marketing campaign, marketing campaign cash award, career fair, and resume/career advisors.
The Collegiate Conference is supported by participating colleges, universities, and Companies sponsorship funds and in-kind contributions.
- Promote AMA | Rochester programs with area universities and colleges to strengthen the relationship with academic deans and faculty, and the AMA Professional members.
- Continue to expand viable partnerships with area universities, colleges and professionals in Western NY.
- Chair the AMA | Rochester Regional Professional Chapter Collegiate Conference and strengthen AMA | Rochester brand by partnering area universities, colleges, business professionals and companies.
- Promote the Student Marketing Campaign Competition as part of the Annual Collegiate Conference.
- Chair and expand area senior professional marketers’ and area business involvement with the Annual Collegiate Conference.
- Maintain and update the student marketing campaign award entry application, judging evaluation criteria, and organizes the judging team from the sponsoring company.
- Provide student volunteer opportunities at AMA Rochester monthly events and networking events.
- Promote and expand area Universities/Colleges Marketing Clubs and Faculty participation with AMA Rochester blog to promote the Business Program Marketing Club initiatives.
VP Collegiate Relations