- This event has passed.
Speed Sharing: Accelerate Your 2019 Marketing Plan
November 29 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$20 – $30
Accelerate Your 2019 Marketing Plan
Join AMA | Rochester at Pane Vino on the Avenue for your choice of five high-speed sessions to accelerate your marketing results in 2019. We’ve gathered regional experts in the disciplines you need most in the new year.
- Digital Event Planning: Hugh Lee, Fusion Productions
- Marketing Research Trends: Beth VanVliet, Citizens Bank
- Video Content Marketing: Zach Cedruly, AMA | Rochester
- Breaking Through the Social Clutter: Mike DiGiacomo, Mason Digital
- Interactive Media: Brett DeTingo, Eagle Productivity Solutions
Don’t miss your chance to get these high-value face-to-face downloads.
When: Thursday, November 29, 5:30 p.m.
Where: Pane Vino on the Avenue (formerly Pomodoro)
$20 members* / $30 non-members*
$10 Student member* / $15 Student non-member*
*Early bird pricing $5 off available until November 15th!
Hugh Lee, Fusion Productions
Hugh K. Lee is President of Fusion Productions, a 40+-year Rochester, New York, based company that integrates digital media production, meeting & event design, and e-learning services.
Some of Hugh’s notable projects include:
- Designer and producer of the White House Conference on Travel and Tourism.
- Introduced first satellite, streaming video, and virtual conference to meeting industry.
- Founder of digitalNow. Focused on leading in the digital age, this nationally recognized summit for CEOs of non-profit organizations has featured founders of such organizations as Wikipedia, Evernote, LinkedIn, TED, Fast Company, Linda.com and leading research from PEW, MIT Media Labs, and Deloitte and Touche
Beth VanVliet, Citizens Bank
Beth works in partnerships at Citizens Bank. With decades of marketing and market research experience, including eight years heading up research at Martino Flynn agency, Beth’s expertise runs deep. She’s worked in brand development, positioning, and messaging, digital media strategy and planning, spearheading segmentation strategies utilizing database-driven analytics, and all kinds of market research including quantitative and qualitative strategy, design, execution, and analysis. Beth brings new energy and ideas to the research role in our chapter of the AMA.
Zach Cedruly, AMA | Rochester
Enthusiastic and goal driven marketing professional with a focus in social media and advertising. Concentrated efforts on result driven marketing through strategic messaging and content by creating an engaging atmosphere between client and customer. Love and desire to show the small business community the power and capabilities of growing new business through social channels.
Mike DiGiacomo, Mason Digital
Natural leader well versed in digital marketing strategy, brand identity, social media management and event coordination. Able to take projects from inception to completion while managing every step of the way. Combining career and passion every day.
Brett DeTingo, Eagle Productivity Solutions
Brett DeTingo is the Director of Creative Marketing and Innovation at Eagle Productivity Solutions. With 25+ years experience, Brett brought his advertising background to Eagle’s training philosophy, allowing Eagle to create a “buzz” around a training event beforehand, and raise the enthusiasm of the students. Brett also leads the initiative to keep Eagle a leading training innovator – always in search of more captivating delivery methods while catering to the needs of the “Modern Learner”.
- November 29
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- $20 – $30
- Event Categories:
- digital event planning, digital marketing, Evening Event, Marketing Analytics, Networking
- Event Tags:
- Citizens Bank, Digital Event Planning, Digital Marketing, Dixon Schwabl, Drinks, Eagle Productivity Solutions, Fusion Productions, Marketing Research, Marketing to GenZ, Mason Digital, Networking, Partners + Napier, Social Media Marketing, Speed Networking, Website Technologies
- AMA | Rochester