Connect with Rochester’s Most Influential Marketing Professionals
Looking to reach Rochester’s top marketing, public relations and advertising professionals? AMA event sponsorship may be your smartest, most cost-effective way to connect.
AMA | Rochester is the premier organization for marketing education, programming and networking among marketing professionals in the western New York area.
One of the aspects that makes AMA | Rochester so dynamic is the 250+ members includes marketing, business, public relations, advertising professionals and students in the Greater Rochester area. We represent all industries and levels, including B2B and B2C companies, as well as academic leaders.
AMA | Rochester Sponsor Benefits
- Access to a highly engaged group of Western New York marketing professionals
- Brand promotion at events, via social media, email and other email outreach
- Extensive reach across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Email
- Targeted access to a list of 2,000+ marketing professionals in the Greater Rochester area across a broad spectrum of industry and experience
- Opportunity to selectively target and promote your organization’s products and services
- Target your audience via direct mail, social media, email marketing, word-of-mouth, at-event presentations, etc.
Sponsorship Options to Fit All Budgets
AMA | Rochester hosts 10 annual events. You can sponsor one event that’s especially relevant to your business or a series to boost your awareness with local professionals. We offer various packages. Or, ask about customizing a sponsorship to achieve your specific goals.
You have the opportunity to display your company’s logo and brand on email invitations, on the AMA | Rochester website, via our social media handles, and at the events themselves.
Platinum sponsors agree to sponsor 3 events at $1000 cost per event. In addition to all the described benefits, platinum sponsors will be called out as such and depending on event will have category exclusivity.
If interested in any of these opportunities please contact Cathy Hines firstname.lastname@example.org 585-216-5766.