Connect with Rochester’s Marketing Movers and Shakers
Looking to reach Rochester’s top marketing, PR, advertising, and social media pros
Need to educate your team on hot marketing topics at a reasonable cost?
Want to recruit talented marketers to your company?
It’s all possible when you sponsor AMA | Rochester.
As the local chapter of a national powerhouse, we’re uniquely positioned as the premier resource for area marketers. Here’s why:
- Education Events: Our education and networking events are well known and attended. As a sponsor, you could be on the podium as a host, speaker or panelist. We’ll have at least six educational events and three networking events this year. Each one is an opportunity!
- The Pinnacle Awards: As a sponsor, you get discounts on entries and tickets to the awards ceremony! The Pinnacle Awards continue to grow in submissions and attendance. The focus is on results. Submissions are judged by out-of-town marketers. And the top two prizes — Marketer of the Year for business and non-profits – earn mentions and credibility for years.
- Collegiate Conference: Here’s a chance to recruit smart marketers ready to graduate from top undergraduate and graduate schools. The conference offers Business Programs at local universities and colleges the chance for students to compete with other area programs on a real-world marketing challenge. It’s a one-day event organized around keynote speakers, panel discussions, the campaign competition, a career fair, and resume/career advisors.
AMA event sponsorship may be your smartest, most cost-effective way to connect.
Each sponsorship is customized based on your priorities and budget. Available benefits include:
- Tickets to events (Includes Pinnacle Awards if a Premier or Media sponsor)
- Speaker or panelist opportunities at one of our six educational events (topic dependent).
- Job openings posted to our LinkedIn Group (1,200+ members and growing)
- The chance to promote your company or service at live events
- Recruitment table at Collegiate Event February 23 (140+ undergraduate and graduate students)
- Company name and Logo inclusion in email broadcast for six educational events to members/database
- Inclusion in Facebook advertising (if executed)
- Recognition in PR releases of events
- Highlighted in the “Featured Sponsor” section of the AMA | Rochester section of website plus 25-word description, logo/link
- Company logo on all event promotional material and company name or handle on all social posts
- Distribution of materials at educational events with display table
- Social media takeover: working with our communications team, sponsor would have opportunity to promote on our social media properties
- Logo and call out (including your URL) on Facebook.com/amaRochester
- Chance to post your educational blog on www.ama-rocheter.org, www.facebook.com/amaRochester & www.twitter.com/amaRochester
- Personal thank you and call out on your Facebook page (number shown is minimum)
- Your logo added to our Facebook Album (1,434 LIKES)
- Your URL included in our LinkedIn eblast about the event
- Twitter handle Inclusion in our event-related tweets (4,395 followers)
Opportunities available this year:
Join CooperVision as a year-long Premier Sponsor.
Join St. John Fisher College, Online M.S. in Strategic Communication
as a year-long Premier Sponsor.
Join Rochester Business Journal as a year-long Premier Strategic Partner.
Join RIT Saunders School of Business as a Pinnacle Awards sponsor.
Several levels available.
Join IDU Creative as a year-long creative sponsor.
Join Spectrum Reach as a year-long sponsor to help us create more awareness for the only non-profit marketing organization.
Choose a topic that’s super-relevant to your business and sponsor that event.
Let’s get creative!
Build your own custom sponsorship package by contacting Cathy Rubino Hines at 585.216.5766 or email@example.com for more details.