By Russ McDonald – Vice President Collegiate Relations
AMA | Rochester is the only local association providing vibrant marketing programs, networking opportunities, collegiate awards and student volunteer opportunities to our future young marketing professionals in Western New York area universities and colleges.
Our participation in promoting AMA Collegiate Chapters makes AMA | Rochester a viable networking and educational training opportunity for our future young marketing professional leaders.
AMA | Rochester Collegiate Relations Key Objectives:
- Support and maintain a connection with the area universities and colleges Marketing Clubs, Faculty, and Administration.
- Is a means for student personal development, learning, networking, job opportunities, best practices and student collaboration.
- Affiliated Collegiate Chapters have the opportunity to participate in the annual Collegiate Chapter Excellence Award. The award is $1000 for the future development of the marketing club.
- Provide affiliated Collegiate Chapter student members an opportunity to attend monthly events free as a student volunteer.
- Provide Universities and Colleges Marketing Clubs the opportunity to post articles in our blog.
- Provide AMA marketing material for the Marketing Club/Collegiate Chapter to promote AMA | Rochester and AMA professional membership benefits to the Faculty and Administration.
- Continue to expand affiliated Collegiate Chapters in Western NY.
- Add Collegiate Chapter benefits as a supporting initiative to the Marketing Club’s annual objectives and future development.