Closed-loop lead-gen campaign that tied “Marketer of the Year 2012!”
By Bob Green, President and CEO, The Verdi Group, Inc.
- Goal: Generate 1300 qualified leads between April 2011 and December 2011 for Carestream’s line of digital radiography and healthcare imaging information access and storage products and services.
- Actual: Generated over 1,500 leads (15% over goal) and qualified opportunities worth over $24.3 million.
- Target users with personalized versioned communications appropriate to their needs.
- Develop compelling offers in the form of video content, white papers, industry insights.
- Break through the clutter with high-impact mail and email, print and banner ads, with pURLs, and customized landing pages.
- Spread the word with integrated wrap-around social media including Facebook, Twitter and blogging.
- Call the prospects to follow up the promotions and qualify the leads.
- Measure the program in salesforce.com in terms of opportunities, revenue in the pipeline and actual sales.
- Evaluate results and build on success in order to be able to…
- Enter campaign again next year in Marketer of the Year 2013 competition.
To promote Carestream’s digital radiology family of X-ray detectors we developed a “Future Determinator” in the shape of a familiar children’s game that demonstrated the company’s knowledge of the difficult challenges faced by radiology administrators in their day-to-day lives.
To support the new portable we also created the direct mail “Hats” campaign which offered Radiology Directors different personalized hats to wear reflecting their multivariate job roles such as hall monitor and technology maven. Salespeople sent photos of their customers actually wearing the hats in their hospital settings.
To introduce Carestream’s cloud storage service we mailed an oversize cardboard cloud to thousands of IT professionals and radiology administrators.
We promoted Carestream’s mammography workstations that read all the latest new studies with our ”apples-to-apples” mailer with static-cling stickers to illustrate the ability to compare studies fairly.
We generated interest in Carestream’s SuperPACS healthcare information systems that tie disparate picture archives together with a Superman quiz.
Credits – Rochester NY organizations
Applications are due March 8, 2013. The fee for each entry is $25 for members, and $75 for non-AMA members. There are more than 20 categories each in Non-Profit and For-Profit divisions. Save the evening of Thursday, May 16, 2013 for the Awards Ceremony.